Mediterranean twisted tuna
It's a fun way to get some protein and veggies into your kids too.
I usually eat it with crackers, as it was served to me the first time, but it can be used as filler for a sandwich or wrap too.
3/4-1 creal mayo
6 can(s)tuna, packed in water (5oz) aprox -or-
1 can(s)tuna, packed in water (4lbs)
1/2 csweet relish
3 jar(s)marinated artichoke hearts (4oz i think)
8-16 ozfeta cheese, crumbled
How to Make Mediterranean twisted tuna
- Drain tuna, and put into a large bowl.
- Rough chop artichoke hearts.
- Add mayo, relish, crumbled feta cheese, and artichoke hearts.
- Mix well, can be eaten now, better chilled.
- Chill at least an hour, overnight is better.
- Serve with Ritz crackers, club crackers, or triscuits.