Eggcellent Tuna Salad Sandwiches
When I taught school my co-workers and I often shared recipes. Here is one that a special friend was so gracious to give me! With the addition of cheese and relish it is surprisingly delicious. I added the Tony's, which gives it a nice kick! :)
- 2 large
- cans of tuna, packed in water
- 1 c
- grated sharp cheddar cheese
- hard boiled eggs, diced
- 1/2 c
- sliced green onion tops
- 1/8 c
- dill pickle relish
- 1 tsp
- cajun seasoning like tony chachere's (or other spicy seasoning)
- 1/4 tsp
- black pepper
- 1 1/2 - 2 c
- real mayonnaise
- hoagie buns
How to Make Eggcellent Tuna Salad Sandwiches
- 1Hard boil the eggs. Peel, dice/cut and set aside.
- 2Drain the two large cans of tuna and put tuna in large bowl.
- 3To the tuna, add grated cheese, green onions, dill pickle relish, mayonnaise, and chopped hard boiled eggs. Add Tony Chachere's and black pepper. Add mayonnaise and mix everything together.
- 4Serve on hoagie buns or as a salad.