Chicken of the Sea Deviled Eggs
These are great for that after school snack or added to your salad greens..a great luncheon idea.
- 6 large
- hard boiled eggs
- 1 small
- can albacore tuna in water, drained and flaked
- of 1/2 a lemon plus the grated rind
- 1 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1 Tbsp
- minced onion
- 3 Tbsp
- mayonnaise or salad dressing(more or less as needed)
- 1 Tbsp
- greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1 pinch
- salt and pepper or to taste
- dill weed or chopped parsley and old bay seasoning
How to Make Chicken of the Sea Deviled Eggs
- 1Peel and cut eggs lengthwise; scoop out yolks into a medium bowl. Place egg white boats on a plate.
- 2Add tuna to egg yolks, Mash together until there are small pieces and blended well.
Mix in remaining ingredients, except the dill weed and old bay seasoning.
- 3Stir until combine. Mound into egg boats. Cover and chill.
Before serving sprinkle with the dill weed and Old Bay seasoning. Makes 12 halves.