☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes
- 6 1/2 oz can(s)
- tuna, drained and flaked (i use albacore)
- 1 medium
- red apple, unpeeled and diced
- 1/2 medium
- onion, chopped
- 1 large
- carrot, shredded
- 3/4 -1 c
- 1-4oz. can(s)
- shoestring potato sticks
- salad greens (your favorite)
- olives , for garnish
- hard boiled eggs, quartered for garnish
- tomato wedges, for garnish
- fresh red or green grapes, for garnish
How to Make Shoestring Tuna Salad Supreme
- 1Hard boil your eggs. Cool while preparing the rest of the salad.
- 2Combine tuna, apple, onion and carrot. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
- 3Add enough mayonnaise to moisten mixture to desired consistency. You can dilute mayonnaise with a small amount of milk and stir until smooth before adding to tuna mixture.
- 4Just before serving add shoestring potato sticks to mixture.
- 5Serve on salad greens and garnish with olives, egg quarters, tomato wedges, and grapes.
Makes 4 servings.