☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 1/2 oz can(s)tuna, drained and flaked (i use albacore)
1 mediumred apple, unpeeled and diced
1/2 mediumonion, chopped
1 largecarrot, shredded
3/4 -1 cmayonnaise
1-4oz. can(s)shoestring potato sticks
·salad greens (your favorite)
·olives , for garnish
4hard boiled eggs, quartered for garnish
·tomato wedges, for garnish
·fresh red or green grapes, for garnish
How to Make Shoestring Tuna Salad Supreme
- Hard boil your eggs. Cool while preparing the rest of the salad.
- Combine tuna, apple, onion and carrot. Mix lightly but thoroughly.
- Add enough mayonnaise to moisten mixture to desired consistency. You can dilute mayonnaise with a small amount of milk and stir until smooth before adding to tuna mixture.
- Just before serving add shoestring potato sticks to mixture.
- Serve on salad greens and garnish with olives, egg quarters, tomato wedges, and grapes.
Makes 4 servings.