- large russet potatoes peeled and diced small
- ribs of celery, finely chopped
- small onion finely diced
- hard boiled eggs, reserve 2 for garnish
- 1 1/4 c
- hellman's mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- scallion, green part chopped fine for garnish
- green olives, drained and sliced for garnish
- 1/2 c
- drained dill pickle relish
How to Make Potato Salad
- 1Place the diced potatoes in a large pot with water. Add salt to the water. Bring to a high boil and then boil on a low boil for 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and spray cold water over them to stop them from cooking more.
- 2When the potatoes are cool, place them in a large mixing bowl with the onion, celery and onion.
- 4Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add to the potatoes
- 5Add 1/2 cup of dill relish that has been drained to the potatoes.
Mix all ingredients together well.
Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Put the potato salad in a serving bowl and garnish.
- 6Garnish with the two remaining eggs that have been sliced. continue garnishing with the sliced olives and chopped scallions. Sprinkle some paprika on top before you start garnishing, if desired.