6large russet potatoes peeled and diced small
3ribs of celery, finely chopped
1small onion finely diced
6hard boiled eggs, reserve 2 for garnish
1 1/4 chellman's mayonnaise
1 1/2 Tbspyellow mustard
1scallion, green part chopped fine for garnish
6green olives, drained and sliced for garnish
1/2 cdrained dill pickle relish
How to Make Potato Salad
- Place the diced potatoes in a large pot with water. Add salt to the water. Bring to a high boil and then boil on a low boil for 7 to 8 minutes. Drain and spray cold water over them to stop them from cooking more.
- When the potatoes are cool, place them in a large mixing bowl with the onion, celery and onion.
- Mix the mayonnaise and mustard together. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add to the potatoes
- Add 1/2 cup of dill relish that has been drained to the potatoes.
Mix all ingredients together well.
Refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours. Put the potato salad in a serving bowl and garnish.
- Garnish with the two remaining eggs that have been sliced. continue garnishing with the sliced olives and chopped scallions. Sprinkle some paprika on top before you start garnishing, if desired.