Classic Potato Salad
Nutrition info: Calories: 410; fat: 18g; Sat Fat: 3g; Chol: 128mg; Sodium: 686mg; Carbs: 54g; Fiber: 5g; Sugars: 9g; Protein: 9g
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 mediumpotatoes, cooked and diced
1 1/2 cmayonnaise
2 Tbspcider vinegar
1 Tbspyellow mustard
1 tspgarlic powder
2celery ribs, sliced
1 conions, minced
How to Make Classic Potato Salad
- Boil peeled potatoes in salted water until done. Cool to room temperature.
- Place diced potatoes in large bowl.
- Mix mayonnaise, cider vinegar, sugar, mustard, salt, garlic powder, and pepper in another bowl.
- Add to potatoes.
- Add celery and onions and mix well.
- Stir in eggs.
- Sprinkle a little paprika on top.