Basil Lemon Potato Salad
Just a tip:
Try and make sure the ingredients for the dressing are at room temperature. This will help them mix together more smoothly and more quickly. :)
2 bag(s)small potatoes
6 Tbspolive oil
1 creal mayo (hellmann's or best foods west of the rockies.)
·salt and pepper, to taste
2 Tbsppesto (pre-made is fine, or you can make your own)
·chopped basil leaves
1/2 cpine nuts (optional)
How to Make Basil Lemon Potato Salad
- Boil potatoes in lightly salted water until fork tender. Drain, cut in half, then place in a bowl.
- Toast pine nuts in a skillet over low heat until just lightly golden. Remove from heat.
- Mix together lemon juice, olive oil, mayonnaise, salt & pepper, and pesto until creamy and smooth. Taste and adjust seasonings as you'd like.
- Pour half the dressing over the potatoes and toss to combine. Add more dressing to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate the potato salad for a few hours. To serve, sprinkle lots of the chopped basil leaves over the top.