- 5 lb
- small red potatoes
- (1 oz.) package ranch dressing mix
- 8 oz
- container sour cream
- 1 c
- 3/4 tsp
- seasoning salt ( but you can always season with salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste)
- bunch scallions
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 lb
- thick sliced bacon, already cooked and crumbled
How to Make Bacon Ranch Potato Salad
- 1Set potatoes in a pot with cold water that covers the top by no more than an inch.
Salt water with 2 tbsp. salt and boil potatoes until tender.
Drain potatoes and let cool until you are able to handle them.
Slice potatoes into chunks and place in a large bowl.
- 2While potatoes are boiling make dressing in a small bowl- combine ranch packet, sour cream, mayo and seasoning salt.
- 3Pour dressing over potatoes and add scallions, cheese, and bacon.
Stir to combine.
Place in refrigerator for at least 4 hours.