Spinach Pasta Salad
2 cbow-tie pasta, uncooked
5sun dried tomatoes
1/4 ckalamata olives and juice
1/4 ccherry tomatoes
3 Tbspparmesan cheese
1-2 tsplowry's seasoning salt
1-2 tspcavender's greek seasoning
How to Make Spinach Pasta Salad
- Boil water and cook pasta according to pasta package. While boiling pasta work on spinach mixture.
- For spinach mixture: add spinach, sun dried tomatoes, and kalamata olives to food processor. Process until very finely ground up. Place spinach mixture at the bottom of a large bowl with a lid. The bowl should be large enough to hold spinach mixture and cooked pasta.
- Once the pasta is cooked. Drain water from pasta and place the hot, steaming pasta over the spinach mixture in the large bowl. Do not mix. Just cover the bowl as soon as possible. This will cause the pasta to steam the spinach mixture. Leave bowl covered for at least 5 minutes. While pasta is resting chop cherry tomatoes.
- Uncover and mix the spinach and pasta. Add Parmesan cheese, pesto, and chopped cherry tomatoes, and mix. Add kalamata olive juice, Lowry's seasoning salt, and Cavender's Greek seasoning to taste.
- You can serve warm or cold. I prefer it warm. Or maybe I just can't wait to eat it...