- 1 lb.
- spaghetti (broken into 3rd's)
- 1 (16 oz.)
- bottle kraft's zesty ltalian fat free dressing
- 2/3 cup
- kraft's zesty ltalian fat free dressing
- 3 tablesp.
- mccormick salad supreme seasoning
- Half of 1
- red bell pepper, chopped
- cucumber, seeded and chopped
- 2 large
- roma tomatoes, seeded and cut-up
- 1 cup each
- broccoli and cauliflower, cut into small pieces
- 1 large
- carrot, shredded
- 1 (8 oz.)
- pkg. colby-jack marbled cheese, cubed small
- 1 can
- (2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
How to Make Spaghetti Salad
- 1Cook the spaghetti, then rinse under cold water till the spaghetti is cool. Drain well. (I cooked my spaghetti exactly for 12 minutes.)
- 2Marinade the spaghetti over night with the 16-ounces of Italian dressing.
- 3The next day (or morning), add the remaining ingredients, plus the 2/3's cup of Italian dressing.
- 4Chill the salad several hours in the refrigerator, before serving.
- 5Note: Another really tasty Italian Dressing you can use in place of the Kraft's Dressing... Fit & Active Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing (which is sold at Aldi's).