1 lb.spaghetti (broken into 3rd's)
1 (16 oz.)bottle kraft's zesty ltalian fat free dressing
2/3 cupkraft's zesty ltalian fat free dressing
3 tablesp.mccormick salad supreme seasoning
Half of 1red bell pepper, chopped
1cucumber, seeded and chopped
2 largeroma tomatoes, seeded and cut-up
1 cup eachbroccoli and cauliflower, cut into small pieces
1 largecarrot, shredded
1 (8 oz.)pkg. colby-jack marbled cheese, cubed small
1 can(2.25 oz.) sliced black olives, drained
How to Make Spaghetti Salad
- Cook the spaghetti, then rinse under cold water till the spaghetti is cool. Drain well. (I cooked my spaghetti exactly for 12 minutes.)
- Marinade the spaghetti over night with the 16-ounces of Italian dressing.
- The next day (or morning), add the remaining ingredients, plus the 2/3's cup of Italian dressing.
- Chill the salad several hours in the refrigerator, before serving.
- Note: Another really tasty Italian Dressing you can use in place of the Kraft's Dressing... Fit & Active Fat Free Zesty Italian Dressing (which is sold at Aldi's).