Rachelle's Never Dry Pasta Salad
- 1 box
- tri colored rotini
- 1 bottle
- kraft fat free house italian dressing
- 1 Tbsp
- penzey's italian dressing seasoning (or a packet of italian dressing seasoning)
- 4 oz
- extra sharp cheddar cheese (cubed)
- 4 oz
- dry mozzerella cheese (cubed)
- medium sized onion (minced)
- green bell pepper (minced)
- red bell pepper (minced)
- 1 can(s)
- sliced black olives
- 1/2 c
- parmigiano-reggiano, grated
How to Make Rachelle's Never Dry Pasta Salad
- 1Chop all vegetables and cheeses as described on ingredients list
- 2Cook pasta according to box directions(I actually slightly over cook my pasta for pasta salad it tends to soak up the flavors a little better)
- 3Drain pasta. Remove about a cup of the hot pasta and place in large glass bowl. Place all vegetables on top of hot pasta and cover.
- 4While the hot pasta is bringing out the flavors in the vegetables rinse the remaining pasta in cool water until the temperature of the pasta is cool to the touch.
- 5Combine cool pasta with hot pasta and vegetables in the large glass bowl. Toss
- 6Add the olives, Italian dressing seasoning and half a bottle of Italian dressing. Toss
- 7Add cubed cheese and Parmesan cheese along with 1/2 of the remaining Italian dressing. Toss. Place covered in refrigerator.
- 8Once the salad is cold add the remaining Italian dressing and serve.