OVEN COOKED EGGS ia BOW TIE PASTA SALAD
Nancy J. Patrykus
While the eggs are baking you can cook the pasta.
You can play with the recipe, and add what you like to this salad....your choice.
Even top with crumbled cooked bacon and chopped green onion when serving. If you so desire, the recipe can be doubled for a gathering or guests.
While the oven is hot why not bake some hot buttered popovers to serve with it.!
Have fun with it and enjoy.
This recipe came from my niece in Florida. I love it. Hope you will also.
- 6 large
- eggs......baked in the oven!
- 3/4 c
- dry bow tie pasta.... cooked
- 1/2 c
- mayonnaise,.... or salad dressing
- 1/4 c
- pickle relish......or diced dill pickles
- 1-1/12 Tbsp
- yellow mustard
- 1 medium
- garlic clove .....minced
- 2-3 small
- various colored mini peppers.......diced.
- 2 dash(es)
- smoked paprika .....for garnish
- 2 Tbsp
- minced parsley ..also salt & pepper to taste
How to Make OVEN COOKED EGGS ia BOW TIE PASTA SALAD
- 6Mix together mayonnaise, or salad dressing, relish ,mustard ,garlic, diced mini peppers
and salt & pepper
Or you can use 1/2 of a colorful bell pepper diced Add to pasta and eggs. Mix all lightly.
Put in refrigerator, till ready to serve.
If keeping salad over night, put a saucer upside down in the bottom of the bowl...excess liquid will go to the bottom of bowl. This helps the pasta so it will not get sloppy.
******TIP#2: See recipe "BACON POPOVERS"
by Pat DURAN (kitchen chatter). YUMMY!!!!