3 cmacaroni, uncooked
1egg, hard boiled and diced
1 stalk(s)celery, minced
1/4 cblack olives, cliced
2 Tbsppimientos, diced
1/2 tspmrs. dash original blend
1/8 tspgarlic powder
How to Make Macaroni Salad
- Cook and drain macaroni.
- In a large bowl, combine macaroni, olives, pimiento, egg, and celery.
- In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, mustard and seasonings. Mix well.
- Add mayonnaise mixture to the macaroni mixture and stir gently o combine
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour.
- NOTE: You can use more or less mayonnaise to suit you taste.