Italian Seasoned Spaghetti Salad w/ Vegggies
- 1 lb
- linguine pasta
- grape tomtoes- cut in half
- 1 can(s)
- medium olives, sliced
- 2 large
- cucumber,peeled, sliced thick, then quartered
- 1/2 large
- red onion, chopped
- 4 oz
- parmesan cheese,shredded
- 1 bottle
- italian dressing.
- 1 large
- red bell pepper, chopped
How to Make Italian Seasoned Spaghetti Salad w/ Vegggies
- 1Cook linguine until Al'Dente'. Drain and rinse with cool Water. Add to Big Bowl. (I prefer to use a bowl that has a resealable lid) Drizzle Olive oil. Toss to coat. Set aside.
- 2Add cut vegetables. Toss Well! Add 3/4 of the bottle of Italian Dressing. Toss to coat.
Add Parmesan to each individual bowl. P.S. Adding parmesan to Big Salad Bowl will make cheese too soft, so I don't recommend it!
- 3You can add ANY cut Veggie you want: Zucchini,green Bell pepper, Green Onion.