Fiesta Noodle Salad
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- lb. mini bow-tie pasta
- can corn
- can black beans
- large tomatoes (seeded and diced)
- large green pepper (seeded and diced)
- medium onion (diced)
- cup mayonnaise
- cup sour cream
- ground paprika - to taste and for color
- salt - to taste
How to Make Fiesta Noodle Salad
- 1Cook pasta for about 20 minutes -- this prevents the mayonnaise and sour cream from being totally absorbed into the noodles. Rinse pasta with cold water and allow to completely cool.
- 2Combine cooked pasta and all other ingredients, mix thoroughly and chill for at least 2 hours before serving. NOTE: If making the full recipe, you will need a very, very large bowl or pot to mix this in.