Family's Favorite Pasta Salad
- 1 can(s)
- black olives, chopped, 4.25 oz. can
- 2 medium
- cucumbers, peeled, seeded and diced
- 2 large
- tomatoes, diced
- 2 bunch
- green onions, chopped
- 1 pkg
- tricolored rotini pasta, 16 oz.
- 1 pkg
- pepperoni, julienned (i use a 8 oz.package of sliced)
- 1 bottle
- your favorite italian dressing, can add a little more as pasta soaks it up
- 6 oz
- package of parmesan cheese, shredded
How to Make Family's Favorite Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and rinse under cold water until pasta is cool.
- 2Mix all ingredients together in a large bowl, leaving some of the cheese to sprinkle on top.
- 3Chill several hours to let the flavors blend. Better if left to sit overnight.
- 4Very versatile as you can add more of what you like, less of what you don't like. Can easily double by adding more veggies and 1/2 of another package of pasta. I have even used grilled chicken instead of pepperoni, or left the meat out completely.