☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- macaroni, dry
- 1 bag(s)
- frozen mixed veggies (i use carrots/peas/corn)
- block of sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 Tbsp
How to Make Easy Macaroni Salad
- 1Cook your macaroni and your frozen vegetables according to package directions and then drain. Place pasta in container along with cooked veggies and place in fridge for about an hour - enough to cool down.
- 2Dice up your cheese and add to your pasta/veggie mix. Add one tablespoon of mayo and stir....add more mayo to taste.
- 3Sprinke with paprika and chill for about one hour before serving.