Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 16 oz. bag(s)
- pasta (i use small shells)
- 3/4 of 16 bottle
- ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 medium
- lemons - juiced
- 4 - 5 slice
- bacon, cut into small bits - fried
How to Make Bacon Ranch Pasta Salad
- 1Cook pasta - easy there! You know it will keep cooking after draining off the water.
- 2While pasta is cooling, cut bacon into small pieces (I use scissors) and fry until brown and starting to crisp. Drain off grease.
- 3When pasta has cooled, juice lemons over the bowl (warm lemons give off more juice so leave them on the counter while cooking and cooling pasta.) Add 3/4 of the 16 ounce bottle of Ranch Dressing (Use your favorite as this is going to be your main flavoring.) Put in the bacon and stir. Refrigerate until cold. You may want to add extra dressing before serving.