Sour Cream Cucumber Salad
How to Make Sour Cream Cucumber Salad
- 1Place sliced cucumbers in a serving bowl, then set bowl aside.
- 2In another bowl mix together, the sour cream, Italian salad dressing, onion, and salt.
- 3Stir the sour cream mixture into the cucumbers; mix thoroughly.
- 4Refrigerate the cucumber salad for a while, as it tastes better cold.
- 5*Note: When it came to adding the Italian dressing, I used Fit & Active Light Italian Dressing, which I purchased from Aldi's. It happens to be my "favorite" Italian dressing!