☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 12 oz
- smoked turkey breast - (2 1/2 cups)
- 4 oz
- jarlsberg or swiss cheese (1 cup)
- 1 c
- seedless red grapes, halved
- 3/4 c
- slivered alomnds, toasted
- 1/3 c
- 1/3 c
- sour cream
- 1-2 Tbsp
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Smoked Turkey Jarlsberg Salad
- 1In a medium bowl combine smoked turkey, Jarlsberg cheese, grapes and almonds.
- 2In a small bowl combine, mayonnaise, sour cream, milk and salt and pepper. Blend well and pour over salad mixture, gently combine.
- 3Refrigerate until serving time, 4-6 servings (The time it takes to refrigerate is not included in the cook time)
- 4To toast almonds spread on cookie sheet. Bake at 375* for 5-10 minutes until golden brown, stirring occasionally or microwave 3-4 minutes, stirring frequently until light golden brown.