~ Roasted Turkey Salad ~ Cassies
Nothing fancy about this Turkey Salad, but sometimes simple is better. Everyone loved it.
- 2 lb
- turkey fillets or turkey breast
- & pepper
- for roasting
- 1/3 c
- mayonnaise - more if needed
- 1/4 c
- miracle whip
- 6 - 8
- slices, bread and butter sweet pickle chips
- 1 tsp
- dijon mustard
- 1/2 c
- sweet onion, chopped
- small - med stalks celery, chopped
How to Make ~ Roasted Turkey Salad ~ Cassies
- 1Preheat oven to 325 Degree F.
Place fillets in oven proof dutch oven or roaster. Salt & pepper turkey. Add enough water so turkey doesn't stick. Cover & bake for 40 - 45 minutes or until turkey is tender.
**A thicker breast may take longer to bake than the slices I used.
Remove from pan and cool enough to handle.
About ~ Roasted Turkey Salad ~ Cassies
You May Also Like:
Show 8 Comments & Reviews