- large cucumber (or 3 small cucumbers)
- 3 Tbsp
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp
- lemon juice
- 1 tsp
- orange blossom water (to taste-- i add more)
- salt, to taste
- 2 sprig(s)
- fresh mint, finely chopped (fresh!)
How to Make Khiar Bil Na'na
- 1Wash the cucumber(s) well then peel and grate. You can either grate by hand or use a food processor.
- 2Drain off the juices. I use a salad spinner to drain the liquid from the cucumber(s).
- 3Mix the drained cucumbers with the remaining ingredients. Set aside for about 30 minutes then serve.