Green beans, tomatoes and cheese salad
4 cfresh green beans trimmed
3 Tbspplain yogurt
2 tspwhite wine vinegar
1/2 tspblack pepper
1/4 tspgarlic powder
2 cgrape or cherry tomatoes
6 ozcubed cheese( i use colby/jack
2 Tbspchopped basil
How to Make Green beans, tomatoes and cheese salad
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add green beans and cook until crisp tender about 3 - 7 minutes.
- Drain and rinse under cold water. Drain thoroughly.
- Meanwhile whisk yogurt, mayo, vinegar, salt, pepper and garlic powder in a large bowl.
- Add the green beans, tomatoes and cheese to the bowl and toss to coat. Sprinkle with basil.
- You might prefer to cut tomatoes in half.