Four Bean Salad
1 can(s)yellow wax beans
1 can(s)cut green beans
1 can(s)garbanzos (chick peas
1 can(s)kidney beans
1/2 mediumgreen bell pepper
1/2 ccider vinegar
How to Make Four Bean Salad
- Dice bell pepper and onion very small.
- Drain green beans, Yellow wax beans and garbanzos. Drain and rinse kidney beans.
- Combine all beans, bell pepper and onion in a large bowl. Mix gently.
- In a separate bowl, mix all other ingredients well. Pour over the bean mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight. Stir occasionally to coat. Serve with a slotted spoon.