☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
1head of napa cabbage
2 pkgramen noodles soup (throw out seasoning packet)
1/2 csesame seeds
1 stickbutter, unsalted
2 pkgsmall packages of slivered almonds
1 colive oil
1/2 cwhite vinegar
2 tspsoy sauce
How to Make Crunchy Slaw
- Smash the Ramen noodles. Brown ramen noodles, sesame seeds, and almonds in the melted butter until light tan in color.
- Chop the cabbage and scallions fine.
- Store the noodle combo and the cabbage mixture separately.
- Mix dressing: olive oil, white vinegar, soy sauce and sugar together until sugar dissolves. Store dressing separately.
- 20 minutes before serving, mix cabbage, onion, and nut mixture with dressing. Start with half of the dressing and add more, if necessary.
This will not keep once mixed together.