Creamy cucumber salad EASY
- cucumbers, sliced thin (as many as you like)
- sliced onion (can be green onions,chives or sweet onions. to taste
- salt to sprinkle over cucumber slices
- miracle whip or salad dressing or mayo with a bit of sugar added.
How to Make Creamy cucumber salad EASY
- 1Slice cucumbers very thin. Slice onions thin as well.
- 2Layer sliced cucumbers in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with a little salt.
- 3Layer sliced onions over the salted cucumbers.
Spread salad dressing (miracle whip or mayo with a pinch of sugar added) over onion and cucumber.
- 4Keep layering until you use up the cucumber slices.
Cover bowl and let it sit over night in the refrigerator.
- 5When ready to serve, take out of refrigerator and give it a good stir.
- 6This is very easy to make. No need to drain the cucumber slices, as the juices help make its own dressing.
You can play with this basic recipe and add any spices, herbs that you wish. Dill would be a good choice. The possibilities are endless!