☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 2 c
- thinly sliced cucumbers (about 4 small or 2 large)
- 1 tsp
- 1 c
- thinly sliced onion
- 1 c
- sour cream, mayonnaise or yogurt
- 3-4 Tbsp
- apple cider vinegar
- sugar to taste
How to Make CREAMY CUCUMBER SALAD
- 1Pare both cucumbers and onion and slice very thin.
- 2Toss with salt and put into a strainer. Place into a bowl to catch the juices. Let set for 30 minutes. Rinse and drain.
- 3Combine sour cream, mayonnaise or yogurt with vinegar and sugar.
- 4Refrigerate for several hours or overnight for the flavors to blend. Stir before serving.