1 pkgranch dry salad dressing mix
1 cupsour cream
1 pancornbread, cooked and crumbled
2canspinto beans , drained
2 canswhole kernel corn, drained
3 largetomatoes, chopped
1/2 cupgreen onions
2 cupshredded chedder
10 ozbacon , cooked and crumbled
How to Make cornbread salad
- Combine salad dressing pack with mayo and sour cream . Set aside
- Place half of the crumbled cornbread in bottom of large bowel.
- Place half of the pintos over the cornbread.
- Combine tomatoes and green onions and layer over pintos.
- Layer half cheese , crumbled bacon , corn, and salad dressing mixture.
- Repeat layers and garnish. Cover and chill 2 hours before serving