- avocados, ripe
- 12 oz
- small shrimp, well drained
- seafood sauce, to taste
- 1 small
- lemon, juice of
- salt, to taste
- cayenne pepper, totaste
- lettuce leaf
- chopped fresh parsley (to garnish)
How to Make Avocado Ritz
- 1Cut the avocado's in half and remove the stones.
- 2Dip the edges in lemon juice. Season with salt and Cayenne pepper.
- 3Place avocado's on a bed of lettuce.
- 4Fill with shrimps and spoon seafood sauce on the top of each one.
- 5Garnish with parsley and serve immediately.