☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes
- 2 c
- pineapple juice
- 6 oz
- strawberry jell-o gelatin
- 2 pkg
- (10 oz each) frozen sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 c
- chopped nuts (i have always used pecans)
- 2 1/2 c
- broken or crushed pretzels, enough to cover bottom of 9x13" pan
- 1 stick
- butter or margarine
- 1 1/4 c
- powdered sugar
- 12 oz
- cream cheese, room temperature
- 8 oz
- cool whip
How to Make Strawberry Pretzel Delight
- 1Bring pineapple juice to a boil. Add Jell-O and stir until Jell-O is completely dissolved.
- 2Cool Jell-O until slightly thickened and add strawberries and chopped nuts. Refrigerate.
- 3Melt butter in 400°F. oven in 9X13" pan. Mix broken (or crushed) pretzels in melted butter, spread to cover pan bottom, and bake 10 minutes. Cool.
- 4Mix together cream cheese and powdered sugar. Spread over cooled pretzels.
- 5Spread Cool Whip over cream cheese layer.
- 6Top with slightly thickened Jell-O mixture. Refrigerate until fully set.
- 7May add more Cool Whip over Jell-O layer, if desired.
- 8Note: Although not included in original recipe, I like to add well drained crushed pineapple and thinly sliced bananas to the strawberries in the Jell-O layer.