- 1 small pkg. lime jell-o, regular, not sugar free
- ¾ cup boiling water
- 1 cup evaporated milk (not condensed)
- 1 (9 oz.) can crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup finely chopped celery
- ½ cup mayonnaise
How to Make Spring Salad
- 1Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water; cool slightly. Stir in milk and chill until just beginning to set (about the consistency of a raw egg white).
- 2Fold in pineapple, lemon juice, mayonnaise and cottage cheese. Then, fold in nuts and celery. Pour into an 8” square pan and chill until completely set.
- 3Cut into squares and serve on a lettuce leaf.