☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
8 to 10
2 Hr 30 Min
1 - 20 oz. can(s)crushed pineapple, undrained
1 - 3 oz. pkgcherry jello (can use sugar-free)
1 - 3 oz. pkgstrawberry jello (can use sugar-free)
1 - 16 oz. can(s)whole berry cranberry sauce
1/2 cchopped walnuts or pecans, if desired
How to Make Cranberry Salad
- Drain pineapple, reserving juice.
- Add enough water to juice to make 2 1/2 cups. Pour into pan and bring to a boil.
- Place jello in a large bowl. Add boiling water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry sauce until dissolved. Refrigerate for appx. 1/2 hour or until mixture starts to thicken.
- Stir remainder of ingredients into the cranberry/jello mix.
- Refrigerate until set, appx. 2 1/2 hours. Will be a soft set. Best made the day before and refrigerated overnight.