Christmas Ribbon Jello Salad
6 ozlime flavor jello
5 chot water
4 ccold water
1 oz3oz package lemon flavor jello
1/2 cminiature marshmallows, cut into pieces
1 can(s)pineapple juice, from canned pineapple
8 ozcream cheese
1 can(s)1 lb. 4 oz - crushed pineapple
1 cheavy cream, whipped
6 ozcherry flavored jello
How to Make Christmas Ribbon Jello Salad
- Dissolve Lime Jello in 2 cups, HOT water. Stir till dissolved. Add 2 cups, COLD water; stir. Pour into 14x10x2 glass pan. Chill until partially set
- Dissolve Lemon Jello in 1 cup HOT water in the top of a double boiler. Add marshmallows and stir to melt. (Make sure you have water boiling in the bottom pan of the double boiler… trust me, that helps!)
- Remove from heat. Add 1 cup drained pineapple juice from can of fruit; to cream cheese mix.
- Beat until well blended and stir in pineapple fruit. Cool slightly. Fold in whipped cream and mayonnaise. Chill until thickened.
- Pour pineapple mixture onto layer of Lime Jello. Chill until almost set.
- Dissolve Cherry Jello in 2 cups HOT water. Stir till dissolved. Add 2 cups COLD water. Stir. Chill until "syrupy". Pour Cherry Jello over pineapple layer. Chill till firm.