☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 1/4 lb
- skinless chicken breast halves, cut into strips
- 1 tsp
- cajun seasoning
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
- 1 large
- head romaine lettuce, rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 c
- caesar salad dressing
- 1/3 c
- grated parmesan cheese
How to Make Easy Cajun Chicken Caesar Salad
- 1Cook bacon over medium high heat in a large skillet until evenly brown. Let cool slightly, then crumble and set aside.
- 2In a preheated skillet, add the chicken strips, seasoning mix and oil. Cook over medium heat until chicken is golden brown. Remove from heat and set aside.
- 3In a large salad bowl, combine the Romaine, enough salad dressing to lightly coat, Parmesan cheese, and the crumbled bacon. Toss and place on individual salad plates.
- 4Top with the sliced chicken and serve immediately.