Watermelon Salad - Lisa's
Lisa, Mason's Mom
How to Make Watermelon Salad - Lisa's
- Use Organic when possible.
Mix in a large bowl.
- Dice watermelon to bite size pieces. Add in bowl.
- Slice cucumber and then 1/4 each slice, to make bite size pieces. Add to bowl.
- Roll basil leaves and cut into small pieces. Add to bowl.
- Add olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
- Gently stir ingredients, cover and refrigerate for a few hours... or eat it right away!
- Other things to add: grape tomatoes, feta, diced onion. Use your imagination.
Add more vinegar if you prefer it to be a stronger flavor.