1 can(s)(21 oz) cherry pie filling
1 can(s)(14 oz) sweetened condensed milk (eagle brand)
1 can(s)(20 oz) crushed pineapple, drained
1/2 cchopped pecans, toasted
1 pkg(12 oz) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed (cool whip)
How to Make Queen Salad
- In a large bowl, combine ingredients in the order listed.
- Chill for several hours or overnight before serving.
- Optional additions, choose to add one or all:
1. Reserve pineapple juice from can, slice a couple of bananas into the juice to avoid browning, drain juice and stir banana slices into the fruit salad.
2. Drain and rinse a large jar of maraschino cherries, slice in halve or quarters and stir into fruit salad
3. Add flaked coconut to fruit salad, as much or little as you like.