Persian Melon Salad
- persain melon, flesh removed with a melon baller or cut into cubes
- cantaloupe, flesh removed with a melon baller or cubed
- watermelon, flesh removed with a melon baller or cubed
- bunch grapes. red, green or both
- pineapple - peeled, cored, and cut into chunks (optiona)l
- 2 Tbsp
- tablespoons pickled ginger
- 1 c
- fresh orange juice
- 1/4 c
- fresh lime juice
- 1 Tbsp
- white sugar
- 1/4 c
- chopped fresh mint
- 1 pt
- fresh strawberries, hulled (optional)
- sprigs of fresh mint for garnish
How to Make Persian Melon Salad
- 1Combine the melons, grapes, pineapple, pickled ginger, orange juice, lime juice, sugar, and chopped mint in a large bowl; stir to mix evenly.
- 2Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- 3Gently fold the strawberries into the fruit mixture. Garnish with mint sprigs to serve.