Greek Fruit Salad (Frouta Ke Yaourti)
- 4 c
- mixed fruits, cut into chunks (most any fruit will do, but i like a mix of grapes, melons, oranges, peaches and berries)
- 1/4 c
- slivered almonds (plus additional almonds for optional garnish)
- 1 c
- plain yogurt
- 3 Tbsp
- 1 1/2 Tbsp
- grated lemon zest
How to Make Greek Fruit Salad (Frouta Ke Yaourti)
- 1In medium mixing bowl, gently stir fruit and almonds together; set aside.
- 2In a separate bowl combine yogurt, honey, and lemon rind.
- 3Fill individual dessert bowls with fruit salad. Spoon yogurt mixture over fruit salad, and sprinkle the top with additional almond slivers (optional).