☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 3-4 lb
- seedless grapes (i like mixing varieties_
- 16 oz
- sour cream
- 24 oz
- cream cheese, softened well
- 1 c
- 1 Tbsp
- butterfinger bars
- chopped nuts (any variety) -- optional
How to Make Creamy Grape Salad
- 1Rinse grapes thoroughly and drain well.
- 2Finely chop Butterfinger candy bars. The amount you use is flexible to your taste. My family likes them A LOT! You can add the chop nuts to your candy bars, if desired. Set aside.
- 3Combine sour cream, softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a LARGE bowl. (Keep in mind you are going to be adding all those grapes soon!) Beat until blended and very smooth.
- 4Fold well-drained grapes gently into the cream mixture. Transfer into a 9x13 glass pan.
- 5Top with chopped candy and nuts. Keep covered and refrigerated.