☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
3-4 lbseedless grapes (i like mixing varieties_
16 ozsour cream
24 ozcream cheese, softened well
·chopped nuts (any variety) -- optional
How to Make Creamy Grape Salad
- Rinse grapes thoroughly and drain well.
- Finely chop Butterfinger candy bars. The amount you use is flexible to your taste. My family likes them A LOT! You can add the chop nuts to your candy bars, if desired. Set aside.
- Combine sour cream, softened cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla in a LARGE bowl. (Keep in mind you are going to be adding all those grapes soon!) Beat until blended and very smooth.
- Fold well-drained grapes gently into the cream mixture. Transfer into a 9x13 glass pan.
- Top with chopped candy and nuts. Keep covered and refrigerated.