Caramel Apple Salad
- large granny smith apples
- 1 can(s)
- 20 oz. crushed sweetened pineapple(drained well)
- 12 oz
- cool whip thawed (regular)
- 2 c
- powdered sugar
- 1 c
- butter softened (no substitutions)
- 1 jar(s)
- dry roasted peanuts
How to Make Caramel Apple Salad
- 1Dice the apples into small pieces and set aside.
- 2Combine the eggs, butter and slowly add powdered sugar in batches. Beat with a hand mixer for 3-5 minutes. Fold in cool whip and mix well.
- 3Add remaining ingredients except peanuts and refrigerate for several hours, preferably over night.
- 4Chop the roasted peanuts up and sprinkle over the salad right before you serve it.
- 5**This salad only stays good for a two days at most in the refrigerator. It is best to sprinkle the chopped nuts on before you serve it or they will get soft**