Caramel Apple Salad
3large granny smith apples
1 can(s)20 oz. crushed sweetened pineapple(drained well)
12 ozcool whip thawed (regular)
2 cpowdered sugar
1 cbutter softened (no substitutions)
1 jar(s)dry roasted peanuts
How to Make Caramel Apple Salad
- Dice the apples into small pieces and set aside.
- Combine the eggs, butter and slowly add powdered sugar in batches. Beat with a hand mixer for 3-5 minutes. Fold in cool whip and mix well.
- Add remaining ingredients except peanuts and refrigerate for several hours, preferably over night.
- Chop the roasted peanuts up and sprinkle over the salad right before you serve it.
- **This salad only stays good for a two days at most in the refrigerator. It is best to sprinkle the chopped nuts on before you serve it or they will get soft**