Apple Salad with Caramel and Toffee Dressing
My favorite thing about this salad is that each bite is crunchy and creamy, sweet and tart,
so yummy and delicious!
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
- 4 large
- apples, mcintosh or granny smith
- 2 c
- cool whip
- toffee bits
- caramel bits
- 1 jar(s)
- carmel sauce for drizzling (i use smuckers)
How to Make Apple Salad with Caramel and Toffee Dressing
- 1Remove the heart of your favorite apples and cut them into cubes.
- 2In a medium bowl stir the apples, whipping topping, toffee and caramel bits together.
- 3Keep in the fridge until serving.
- 4Before you serve, sprinkle the top with some more toffee bits and a drizzle of melted caramel.
For a light version use Fat Free or Light Whipping Topping. You can serve it as a salad, snack or as a dessert. So good!