I estimated the time it would take to prep all the ingredients = prep time. Cook time = chill time.
- 1 1/4 c
- 1/3 c
- tomato sauce
- to taste
- salt and pepper
- 3 c
- diced cold, cooked chicken
- 1 c
- diced celery
- cold, cooked artichoke hearts, sliced
- 1/2 c
- diced cooked ham
- 1 c
- cold, cooked elbow macaroni
- hard-cooked eggs, shelled and chopped
- 3 Tbsp
- chopped fresh parsley
How to Make Bagration Salad
- 1Combine mayonnaise, tomato sauce, salt, and pepper.
- 2Refrigerate 1 hour to blend flavors.
- 3When ready to serve, combine chicken, celery, artichoke hearts, ham, and macaroni in a bowl.
- 4Add mayonnaise mixture and spoon onto a serving dish, shaping into a mound.
- 5Decorate with chopped eggs and parsley.