This recipe is private
Beef Steak Caesar Salad
Casear Cardini, chef and owner of a restaurant in Tijuana, Mexico, is credited with creating this beloved salad and dressing in 1924. Many variations of this timeless treat find their way into today's recipes.
☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes
- 1 lb
- boneless beef top sirloin steak, cut 1-inch thick
- 2 tsp
- olive oil
- 2 clove
- garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp
- cracked black pepper
- 1/2 tsp
- 1 pkg
- (10-11 oz.) caesar salad mix
- additional grated parmesan cheese, if desired
How to Make Beef Steak Caesar Salad
- 1Cut beef steak lengthwise in half, then crosswise into 1/4-inch strips. Combine oil, garlic and pepper in large bowl. Add beef; toss to coat.
- 2Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until hot. Add 1/2 beef mixture; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes or until outside surface of beef is no longer pink. Remove from skillet. Repeat with remaining beef. Season with salt.
- 3Combine beef with lettuce and dressing from salad mix in large bowl. Sprinkle with croutons from mix and cheese, if desired.