Yummy Tater Salad
- 5 lb
- red potatoes
- 2 Tbsp
- minced onion flakes
- eggs, hard boiled (3 for in the salad/3 for garnish)
- 4-5 stick
- celery (finely chopped)
- 1/4 c
- bacon bits (real bacon bits, not bacos)
- 1 1/2 -2 c
- mayonnaise (to taste)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- yellow mustard (to taste)
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 2-3 Tbsp
- dill weed
- paprika or fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Yummy Tater Salad
- 1clean and cut red potatoes in bite size pieces add the minced onion(you may add more or less depending on your taste), then boil them just to done, you don't want them overcooked or they'll be mushy. The onions will be rehydrated and will have helped flavor the potatoes.
- 2while the potatoes are boiling chop up 3 of the eggs and set aside, slice the other 3 eggs for garnish,chop the celery and have all the rest of the ingredients ready for when the taters are cooked.
- 3drain the taters and onions in colander and return to pot you cooked them in or a large bowl, let them cool for about 5-10 minutes (I stir them a bit to help them out)
- 4Add all the rest of the ingredients(except the SLICED egg)and stir until it's all mixed well.
**Keep in mind, all of the ingredients are
**to your taste**
- 5Transfer to another bowl and garnish with the sliced eggs, parsley or paprika or whatever you like!
Enjoy!! Be sure to refrigerate!! (of course it can be eaten warm too...yummy!)