Yummy Tater Salad
5 lbred potatoes
2 Tbspminced onion flakes
6eggs, hard boiled (3 for in the salad/3 for garnish)
4-5 stickcelery (finely chopped)
1/4 cbacon bits (real bacon bits, not bacos)
1 1/2 -2 cmayonnaise (to taste)
2-3 Tbspyellow mustard (to taste)
·salt and pepper (to taste)
2-3 Tbspdill weed
optionalpaprika or fresh parsley for garnish
How to Make Yummy Tater Salad
- clean and cut red potatoes in bite size pieces add the minced onion(you may add more or less depending on your taste), then boil them just to done, you don't want them overcooked or they'll be mushy. The onions will be rehydrated and will have helped flavor the potatoes.
- while the potatoes are boiling chop up 3 of the eggs and set aside, slice the other 3 eggs for garnish,chop the celery and have all the rest of the ingredients ready for when the taters are cooked.
- drain the taters and onions in colander and return to pot you cooked them in or a large bowl, let them cool for about 5-10 minutes (I stir them a bit to help them out)
- Add all the rest of the ingredients(except the SLICED egg)and stir until it's all mixed well.
**Keep in mind, all of the ingredients are
**to your taste**
- Transfer to another bowl and garnish with the sliced eggs, parsley or paprika or whatever you like!
Enjoy!! Be sure to refrigerate!! (of course it can be eaten warm too...yummy!)