Twice Cooked Potato Salad
This tastes even better when its leftover!
- 2 extra lg
- potatoes, or 4 medium size
- 8 slice
- onion, chopped
- 2 c
- 1/4 c
- hard boiled eggs
- mccormicks mesquite season
- salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Twice Cooked Potato Salad
- 1Wash potatoes, leaving skins on. Cut up into 1" chunks and boil. When tender, drain and set aside.
- 2Boil eggs and when cooked, peel and chop up. Set aside.
- 3Cut up bacon into 1" pieces and fry, when bacon is half way cooked, add in chopped onion. When done, scoop out bacon and onion and place on paper towel to drain, leaving grease in pan.
- 4Use same pan that was used to fry bacon and onion in and add potatoes, you may need to add a little more oil, (I use Extra Virgin Olive Oil) fry potatoes until they start to get crispy.
- 5Put boiled/fried potatoes into medium bowl, add chopped up boiled eggs and fried bacon.
- 6Mix mayo, sugar and seasoning in small bowl. Then mix into potatoes. You may want to add in seasoning of your choice. Chill for at least 2 hrs before serving!