the best potatoe salad
My mom had this recipe and past it down to my family. We didn't care for the mustard based potatoe salads! everywhere I take it it is a hit! Because of the color of it they mistake it for ambrosia salad!!
How to Make the best potatoe salad
- boil eggs to hardcover, cool and peel.
- peel potatoes,boil to partically soft doneness,cool
- in small bowl or measuring cup combine mayo and dressing.
- after eggs and potatoes have cooled cut each into quarter size (or smaller) put in large container w/lid.mix well.
- Add dressing mix, blend well. then add salt and pepper blend again.
- cover salad and cool for at least one hour or longer.