Tater Salad by Pattycake
Patty Sandifer Baskin
I have never measured the ingredients to this as I have found the stuff that goes into it is really of personal preference on how much to use. Mine tends to be creamy but will dry out a little.
- 5 can(s)
- diced potatoes, rinsed and well drained
- 1 small jar(s)
- pimientoes, drained
- 4 large
- hard boiled eggs, chopped
- sweet pickle relish
- onions, finely chopped or pulsed through the chopper
- mayonnaise, if you are fortunate enough to be in the south, dukes is the only kind there is
- prepared yellow mustard
- celery seed, dill weed, salt and pepper
- finely shredded cheddar cheese
How to Make Tater Salad by Pattycake
- 1Place drained potatoes, pimientos, eggs, relish, seasonings and spices in a large bowl and combined.
- 2Add some prepared mustard to your liking. We don't like too much of a mustard potato salad so I don't use too much. Add mayonnaise to desired creaminess and combine.
- 3Mix cheese into the salad. Taste and add any seasonings that it may need.
- 4Another variation of this is to use chopped up ham in it as well. Very good!