☆☆☆☆☆ 0 votes0
6 largebaking potatoes
1/2 csweet texas onion, chopped fne
1/2 ccelery, chopped
1/2 cred bell pepper, chopped fine
1/2 csweet pickle relish
1 1/2 cmiracle whip
·black pepper to taste
How to Make Smoked Baked Potato Salad
- Smoke potatoes on an outdoor grill or in a smoker for 1-1/2 hours using Mesquite wood chips.
- When done and cool to the touch, cut potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes, leaving skins on
- Place in a large bowl-add the onions, peppers, celery, relish and Miracle Whip (no, real mayo will not work with this recipe)
- Stir well, add pepper to taste.
- Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight.