3 lbred potatoes
1/2 csliced salad olives with minced pimemtos
1 tsponion powder
1 tspgarlic powder
·salt and pepper, to taste
How to Make Robin's Easy Potato Salad
- Cut potatoes into similar sized cubes.
- Boil cut up potatoes until done.
- Drain and cool.
- Add mayonnaise, mustard, garlic powder, onion powder, sliced salad olives with pimentos, salt, and pepper.
- Mix gently making sure not to crush potatoes.
- Slice 3 hard boiled eggs and add to potatoes. Toss lightly.
- Slice the other 2 eggs.
- Put the sliced eggs on top of the potato salad.