★★★★★ 1 vote5
15 - 20red potatoes, small
1red onion, small
1/4 cgreen olives w/pimentos, chopped
1med tomato, diced
1 1/2 creal mayonaise
How to Make Robert's 'New' Potato Salad
- Wash and boil potatoes with skins on, then cube and place in med. mixing bowl; leave skin on potatoes.
- Chop red onion, green olives w/pimentos and add to bowl.
- Dice tomato and add to bowl
- Add mayonaise and mix well. (You may prefer more or less mayonaise)
- Chill overnight or for entire day.
- Sprinkle lightly with paprika before serving.