★★★★★ 1 vote5
- 15 - 20
- red potatoes, small
- red onion, small
- 1/4 c
- green olives w/pimentos, chopped
- med tomato, diced
- 1 1/2 c
- real mayonaise
- 1 dash(es)
How to Make Robert's 'New' Potato Salad
- 1Wash and boil potatoes with skins on, then cube and place in med. mixing bowl; leave skin on potatoes.
- 2Chop red onion, green olives w/pimentos and add to bowl.
- 3Dice tomato and add to bowl
- 4Add mayonaise and mix well. (You may prefer more or less mayonaise)
- 5Chill overnight or for entire day.
- 6Sprinkle lightly with paprika before serving.